A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 119 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Lim practice?
Dr. John Lim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Obstetricians & Gynecologists.