A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Maize:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Maize, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Maize graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Maize has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Christopher Maize MD is a male Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Maize practice?
- Dr. John Maize has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Maize practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Mount Pleasant, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Dermatologists and Mount Pleasant Pathologists.