Dr. John Meyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Meyer?

July 11th, 2016

To date, I am extremely happy with the care I have received at the Eye Care Institute. I have been experiencing several different eye ailments over the last six months and they have been very responsive to my issues. I couldn't be more pleased.

January 6th, 2016

He's the best. Great personality, great follow up

June 17th, 2015

Highly Recommend

Excellent eye doctor! Smart, caring, and thorough!

June 12th, 2015

So glad I found him!

Dr. Meyer was very thorough in his explanation of how my LASIK procedure would go and explained all the possibilities in a way that was easy for me to understand and relate to. He is so very kind to all his patients, not just me, but I was able to witness his interaction with others as well. He interacted the same with people my age (34) as he did with people of an advanced age. His work on my eyes has been phenomenal and I couldn't recommend him more.

February 4th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Meyer and his staff was phenomenal! He answered all of my questions and met with me several times to do so. I've had no post LASIK issues and would do it again!!

November 27th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Meyer

Have been a patient of Dr. Myers for many years and just recently,had cataract surgery. Dr. Meyer, is very patient and kind and I have recommended him to friends , because of the accurate experiences I have had with him, concerning my eye care.

June 20th, 2014

Love being a patient here

Everyone in this facility is awesome! As soon as I walked into Dr. Meyer's office, I felt comfortable. I will never go to another practice again!

April 23rd, 2014

LASIK

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Meyer and his staff at The Eye Care Institute. I decided I wanted LASIK, being new to Louisville, didn't know where to go. I discovered The Eye Care Institute and never looked back. Minimal wait times, very accommodating staff, extremely professional. Dr. Meyer knows how to communicate with patients, break down the diagnosis and procedure, which put me at ease. Anna, the Refractive Coordinator was excellent and guided me through the whole process from the Day 1 consult, to surgery day, to post-op follow-ups. I am extremely happy with my decision to get LASIK done with Dr. Meyer and the results have been fantastic.

March 26th, 2014

I received outstanding customer service at the eye care institute. Every member of the staff that I interacted with was professional, helpful and friendly. Most important to me was the short wait time and friendly staff. Dr. Meyer is outstanding in his field, as evidenced by the numerous awards and recognitions he has received. I would highly reccomend the Eye Care Institute and Dr. Meyer.

February 28th, 2014

Lasik Patient

Dr. Meyer was excellent about answering questions and calmly talking to me about the procedure, both prior to and during. This is not a comfortable procedure but the results are excellent and life changing. I'm 2 weeks out and have 20/15. Some of the Lasik technicians could use a better bedside manner as they were very cool and some were not aware of information printed inside of the informative brochures that the office sent out which was slightly disconcerting. Very prompt and friendly Lasik coordinator and front staff. My only complaint is that Dr. Meyer tends to leave the door open when consulting with patients and has a very booming voice so patients that are waiting can hear details of his current patient's treatment.

December 31st, 2013

20/20 care

The first thing that really caught my eye was the ease of scheduling appointments. I was very impressed with the minimal wait time with every visit. If I wasn't with a LASIK tech, I was with Dr. Meyer himself. The office had a perfect flow from the time you signed in to the time you left. You never waited more than five minutes. The entire staff was very friendly and professional, every visit. Dr. Meyer preformed my LASIK surgery. He is friendly, approachable, knowledgeable, and nice. He really cares about the patient. After surgery, you go home with his personal cell phone number in case anything happens or you have any questions. I had never heard of doctors doing that before! I was very impressed.

August 26th, 2013

Diabetic eye disease is nothing to put on the back burner and "see about later." Fifteen years ago my Optometrist rushed me to an Ophthalmologist after seeing bleeding in my eye. He sent me to what is now the Eye Care Institute in Louisville, KY. Since then the doctors have allowed me to retain my vision. Most recently I can say that I have gone from pending blindness to having all glasses restrictions removed from my driver's license, restrictions that have been on there since 1962. Doctors Sean Murphy and Steven Meyer have worked together over the last fifteen years to control the bleeding that leads to blindness, and now have replaced cataracts with new lenses that even corrected my astigmatism, so now I see clearly for the fist time, all uncorrected. These doctors are the very best you can imagine, and combine their skills with personalities that actually make me look forward to my visits with them. I could not see going anywhere else.