A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Moore, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Moore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Finley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Clifford Moore MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Moore practice?
- Dr. John Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Moore practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Dubuque, IA.
See Omaha Allergists and Omaha Internists.