A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Moore is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Moore, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Moore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Finley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Moore MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Moore practice?
- Dr. John Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Moore practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Dubuque, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Platteville, WI.
See Dubuque Allergists and Dubuque Internists.