A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moorhead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Moorhead is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Moorhead, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moorhead graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Moorhead has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Cypress Medical Center
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moorhead accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Moorhead practice?
Dr. John Moorhead practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.