A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moorhead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Moorhead is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moorhead
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moorhead Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Moorhead, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moorhead graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Moorhead has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Tomball Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Cary Moorhead MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Moorhead practice?
- Dr. John Moorhead has 1 office location.
Dr. John Moorhead practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists and Houston Sleep Medicine Doctors.