A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moorhead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Moorhead is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Moorhead, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moorhead graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Moorhead has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Tomball Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Cary Moorhead MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Moorhead practice?
- Dr. John Moorhead has 1 office location.
Dr. John Moorhead practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.