A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Morris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Morris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Columbus Morris MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Morris practice?
- Dr. John Morris has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Morris practices Internal Medicine near Austin, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and Kasson, MN.
See Austin Internists.