A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Morrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Morrison, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Morrison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Carl Morrison MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Morrison practice?
- Dr. John Morrison has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Morrison practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: North Bend, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.