A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Morrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrison
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Morrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Morrison, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Morrison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Carl Morrison MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Morrison practice?
- Dr. John Morrison has 1 office location.
Dr. John Morrison practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.