Dr. John Moseley MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Tucson, AZ

April 19th, 2016
Patient
I think dr. Mosley is a wonderful dermatologist I always think when you're older and you've had more experience then he listen more to his patience he get a better understanding of what's going on I like that he listen to me and I liked that he made it possible for me to get the care that I need it I really really think dr. Mosley is a great dermatologist.

July 17th, 2015
arrogant
I saw the nurse practioner today to evaluate a leision on my face. She agreed that there was a leision, but was unsure about what it was. Dr Mosely came in to examine me at her request. He said he did not see anything. When I told him I was sure it was there, he chuckled in a very derogatory manner and walked out the door. He clearly has no interest in helping the patient.

July 11th, 2014
HORRIBLE!!!
This SO-CALLED doctor decided to diagnose and prescribe me medication WITHOUT even an examination... He asked me to describe my problem and decided to tell me what I have! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE!!!!

May 5th, 2014
Cured my acne
I've had horrible acne for over a decade related to my hormone levels, and he is the only doc who took the measures to cure it for good. I'm so lucky I ended up with him randomly when I was searching for an appointment when I couldn't get in with my own dermatologist. I can't thank him enough. He's a fantastic character, and his staff is super friendly too. They go above and beyond. They also sell great products at this office for dry skin.

March 28th, 2012
DOCTOR ???????
Dr. Moseley MISDIAGNOSED me twice in about ten years. I still have skin problems and would recommend a witch Doctor over this man !!The first time I had to take drugs and get in a light booth....After about 17 treatments he told me he was stopping ...When asked why I was told they were treating me for something I did not have,with no explanation of what I DID have.After the most recent therapy -Light booth with no drugs three visits a week for a year and a half he said I was completely clear and not to wait so long before coming to see him again...I am now in the care of an Oncologist who tells me I was misdiagnosed.This doctor called Dr. Moseley and told him that just before he cancelled my treatment for the second time .AGAIN I WOULD RECOMMEND A WITCH DOCTOR BEFORE THIS EXCUSE FOR A DERMATOLOGIST.

June 8th, 2011
Massive Accutane Damage to my skin
The diagnosis was easy and clear. I have cystic and regular acne. I was told that Accutane was the only option to "cure" my acne. There was a mistake made with the perscription amount on my first course. It was the wrong amount for the specefied amount of time. I had ringing in the ears and the P.A. told me to stop taking it. I stopped. I then had to wait the specified time and put on it again. It made my acne better, but not until it got A LOT worse. I didn't have a lot of scars at that point. While taking the Accutane, my face was so GROSS, that people stared at me like I was a freak. I had wounds on my face that were so deep,(scary, 1/2") they took months to heal and the scars are still very apparant. My mom read the insert of the drug Accutane and was not convinced that was the way to go. I didn't go on a second course, because there are too many very serious side effects ranging from massive scarring to infertility. I admit that it helps, but I think I should have stuck to my own remedies. I was taking "Alive" multi vitamin. It's a huge green whole foods vitamin with large amounts of Vitamin A. Dr. told me that was "the same thing" and the vitamins aren't approved by the FDA. So what? Like the FDA doesn't stink? I trust the FDA like I trust a rabid dog.Go into a dr. AFTER you do your own research on Accutane and other remedies before you go to see a Dr. who has good ratings on Angie's List.

May 14th, 2010
Futility In-The-Raw!
I went to see Dr. Moseley because of my acne. His office did not accept my insurance, so I payed out of pocket as a last resort to try to get some accurate treatment. He came in and didn't even examine my skin. He just gave me a quick glance and said that I had a "stinky case." He tried to crack jokes, but they weren't even funny. He spent a long time talking to me, assuring me that accutane was my only treatment option. I told him about my misgivings with accutane; that it had too many side effects and I didn't want to risk it. He spent an hour trying to persuade me to take it and didn't have anything else to say. He's extremely indelicate with the way he talks, so if you're sensitive, don't let it faze you. I found his trying-too-hard-to-be-funny persona to have a lot of pathos in it. What a waste of time and money!