A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Moser, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Moser, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Moser graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brandywine Hospital
- St Joseph Med Ctr, Reading, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Christian Moser MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Moser practice?
- Dr. John Moser has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Moser practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Elverson, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA.
See Elverson Primary Care Doctors and Elverson Family Physicians.