A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nelson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nelson, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Nelson MD is a male Hematologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Nelson practice?
- Dr. John Nelson has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Nelson practices Hematology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and New York, NY.
See Hawthorne Hematologists.