Learn more about Dr. John Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nelson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nelson, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Nelson MD is a male Hematologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Nelson practice?
- Dr. John Nelson has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Nelson practices Hematology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and New York, NY.
See Hawthorne Hematologists.