A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nichols is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nichols, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Nichols has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Cyril Nichols MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Nichols practice?
- Dr. John Nichols has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Nichols practices Ophthalmology near Fishkill, NY.
See Fishkill Ophthalmologists.