Learn more about Dr. John Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nichols is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nichols Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nichols, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Nichols has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Cyril Nichols MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Nichols practice?
- Dr. John Nichols has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Nichols practices Ophthalmology near Fishkill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Fishkill Ophthalmologists.