Dr. John Novak MD Patient Reviews

July 16th, 2013
Really focuses on you, no computer in the room
He takes the time you need, never seems to be in a hurry. Practices active listening so you know he is really listening to you. Very important to me, he is not afraid to say he doesn't know and needs to do research. Much better than someone who will fake it to save face and become untrustworthy to me. One thing, I don't want to go to the State St office again. That parking garage was a nightmare with a full sized pickup truck!!!! There is this section with a curve and guardrail as you exit that is so tight, I was sure I was going to scrape my truck. Happy to say I didn't but not going to risk that again!

November 28th, 2012
Truly cares about his patients
When I came to Dr. Novak's, office I felt I had hit a Plateau in my recovery. The residual was something I would have to learn to live with. In my daily life I work with Physician's, so I can read them pretty well. He spent at least 30 minutes in the room asking, and answering questions. It was refreshing to say the least. This is very unusual. I felt so comfortable. He explained his plan of treatment, all medications, things to look for, and told me call right away should I need anything. WOW! I rave of Dr. Novak. Being a 27 year old mother of 2 stroke patient I was completely satisfied.

November 1st, 2012
Wonderful!
I found Dr. Novak to be very kind, understanding and friendly. I was able to talk to him. Unlike most Drs., he talks to you, not at you. He gives you options & gives you his opinion on which one he thinks is the best choice, but leaves it up to you to make the decision you're most comfortable with. Will definitely be staying with him for the care & treatment of my migreaines!! :)

September 16th, 2011
Great doctor took his time with me