A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Connell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Connell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connell graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Connell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowview Regional Medical Center
- Harrison Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles O'Connell MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John C. O'Connell practice?
- Dr. John O'Connell has 5 office locations.
Dr. John O'Connell practices Neurology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Waterville, ME and Cynthiana, KY.
See Lexington Neurologists.