A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Brien is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Brien, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endocrine Disorders
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles O'Brien MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. John O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. John O'Brien practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.