A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Olson is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Olson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Olson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John C. Olson practice?
- Dr. John Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Olson practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.