A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Park, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Park has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Park practice?
Dr. John Park practices Ophthalmology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: North Brunswick, NJ.
See Edison Ophthalmologists.