Learn more about Dr. John Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Park, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Park has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Park MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Park practice?
- Dr. John Park has 1 office location.
Dr. John Park practices Ophthalmology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Ophthalmologists.