A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Park, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Park has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Chonghwan Park MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Park practice?
- Dr. John Park has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Park practices Ophthalmology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: North Brunswick, NJ.
See Edison Ophthalmologists.