Dr. John Parker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Parker?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. John Parker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 24th, 2017

Nothing but great things to say about his practice. People, both doctor and nurses are outstanding. They care!! Wish I could make things better, however the insurance company is hard to deal with.

November 9th, 2016

Young patient with family history

Office staff was rude when calling about appointment and hung up on me, so PCP had to make appt. When doctor ordered blood work, he failed to order key tests for diagnosis and no one followed up with me or sent results to PCP. Dr. Claimed he would send me for further diagnostic test, but stated another dr could handle that after results came back. Had to go to office to get results. Will not go back to this dr. A young person asking for help to get better shouldn't be treated like this.

April 26th, 2013

An execellent, thoughtful, intelligent professional

Dr. Parker is genuinely interested in patients' welfare, as is his immediate staff. He takes time to review the actual facts of each case, and is honest about the issues and the possible solutions. He is also helpful to older patients, in my opinion, as he understands the stages of life, and accommodates his treatment to meet them. I am very impressed with him, and grateful for his attention.

February 14th, 2012

He was nice but I never heard from him again

When I met Dr. Parker I was very pleased with him, however after my first appointment I never heard or saw him again. I had 12 tests done over a period of 4 months but was only permitted to speak to his PA, who was rude and angry every time I called. When I would ask for an appointment or to speak with Dr. Parker about my test results she would say "that's not how we do things here" and "you can't just make an appointment to go over test results" I never did find out what my abnormal tests results meant, or what diagnosis if any was ever made besides what the PA relayed. She did tell me once that my results kept coming back abnormal "probably because you think you're in pain"...yep she really said these things!

June 25th, 2011

Knowledgeable very professional. Trust worthy

Excellent choice if you need an Endocrinologist

September 26th, 2017