A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Partridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Partridge, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Hypoxia-Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Partridge graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Partridge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Colin Partridge MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Partridge practice?
- Dr. John Partridge has 1 office location.
Dr. John Partridge practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.