Dr. John Colin Partridge MD and MPH is male, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Partridge, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Brain Hypoxia-Ischemia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Partridge graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Partridge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Centers
- San Francisco General Hospital
- Medical Center at UCSF
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Partridge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Partridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Partridge practice?
Dr. John Partridge practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Partridge, Dr. Evan Partridge, Dr. Giovanni Partridge, Dr. Hank Partridge, Dr. Hans Partridge, Dr. Ian Partridge, Dr. Ivan Partridge, Dr. Jack Partridge