A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Patterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Patterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patterson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Civista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patterson MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John Patterson practice?
- Dr. John Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Patterson practices Cardiology near Clinton, MD.
See Clinton Cardiologists.