A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Patterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patterson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Civista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patterson MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John Patterson practice?
- Dr. John Patterson has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Patterson practices Cardiology near Clinton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Frederick, MD.
See Clinton Cardiologists.