A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pearson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Pearson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Pearson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Claude Pearson MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Pearson practice?
- Dr. John Pearson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pearson practices Urology near Carrollton, GA.
See Carrollton Urologists.