A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Peters is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Peters, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Peters has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Christopher Peters MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John C. Peters practice?
- Dr. John Peters has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Peters practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Troy, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, OH and Tipp City, OH.
See Troy Family Physicians and Troy General Practitioners.