A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Peterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Peterson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 31 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Peterson practice?
- Dr. John Peterson practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Edgewood, KY.