A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pollard is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pollard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollard graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pollard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Christopher Pollard MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John C. Pollard practice?
- Dr. John Pollard has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Pollard practices Pediatrics near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Pediatricians.