A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pollard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollard graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pollard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith-Rainey Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pollard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Pollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Pollard practice?
Dr. John Pollard practices Pediatrics near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Pollard, Dr. Evan Pollard, Dr. Giovanni Pollard, Dr. Hank Pollard, Dr. Hans Pollard, Dr. Ian Pollard, Dr. Ivan Pollard, Dr. Jack Pollard