A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pope, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
He has special expertise in 14 Areas, including Cystoscopy, Hydronephrosis, and Hypospadias.11 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pope graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pope has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pope accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Pope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Pope practice?
Dr. John Pope practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, and Pediatrics near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Jackson, TN.
See Franklin Urologists, Franklin Pediatric Specialists, and Franklin Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Pope, Dr. Evan Pope, Dr. Giovanni Pope, Dr. Hank Pope, Dr. Hans Pope, Dr. Ian Pope, Dr. Ivan Pope, Dr. Jack Pope