A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pope, Pediatric Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pope, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urination Disorders
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Pope graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pope has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Pope MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Pope practice?
- Dr. John Pope has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Pope practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, TN and Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Urologists.