A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Porter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Porter, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Porter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Porter MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Porter practice?
- Dr. John Porter has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Porter practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Physiatrists and Phoenix Pain Management Doctors.