Learn more about Dr. John Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Powers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Powers, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Powers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Novant Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Powers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Powers practice?
Dr. John Powers practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: King, NC and Kernersville, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Cardiologists.