A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Powers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powers
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Powers, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Powers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Novant Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Powers MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John C. Powers practice?
- Dr. John Powers has 1 office location.
Dr. John Powers practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Cardiologists.