A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Powers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powers
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Powers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Powers, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Powers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Novant Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Powers MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John C. Powers practice?
- Dr. John Powers has 1 office location.
Dr. John Powers practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Cardiologists.