Learn more about Dr. John Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Price is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Price, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Nose Cancer
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Skull Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Price has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Clyde Price MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Price practice?
- Dr. John Price has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Price practices Otolaryngology near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Towson Otolaryngologists.