A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Radford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Radford, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Radford graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Radford has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Elk Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Radford MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Radford practice?
- Dr. John Radford has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Radford practices Emergency Medicine near Jamestown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Marys, PA.
See Jamestown Emergency Physicians.