A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Radford, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Radford graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Radford has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Radford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Radford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Radford practice?
Dr. John Radford practices Emergency Medicine near Orchard Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bradford, PA and Dunkirk, NY.
See Orchard Park Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Radford, Dr. Evan Radford, Dr. Giovanni Radford, Dr. Hank Radford, Dr. Hans Radford, Dr. Ian Radford, Dr. Ivan Radford, Dr. Jack Radford