A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ramsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ramsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ramsey, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsey graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramsey has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Ramsey MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Ramsey practice?
- Dr. John Ramsey has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Ramsey practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.