A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ramsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ramsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ramsey, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsey graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramsey has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock Regional Hospital
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramsey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Ramsey practice?
Dr. John Ramsey practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.