A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rhee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rhee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Rhee has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Griffin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Rhee MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John Rhee practice?
- Dr. John Rhee has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Rhee practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CT and Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Hematologists, and Pittsburgh Oncologists.