A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rhee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Rhee has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- UPMC South Side
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rhee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 11 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Rhee practice?
Dr. John Rhee practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Guilford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CT and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Guilford Internists, Guilford Hematologists, and Guilford Oncologists.