Learn more about Dr. John Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rhee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rhee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rhee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Rhee has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Rhee MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John Rhee practice?
- Dr. John Rhee has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rhee practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Hematologists, and Pittsburgh Oncologists.