A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rhodes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rhodes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rhodes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhodes graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Rhodes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Rhodes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John C. Rhodes practice?
- Dr. John Rhodes has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rhodes practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians and Las Vegas General Practitioners.