A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richards
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richards Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Richards has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hosp, Doylestown, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Clifford Richards MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John C. Richards practice?
- Dr. John Richards has 1 office location.
Dr. John Richards practices Psychiatry near Chalfont, PA.
See Chalfont Psychiatrists.