Dr. John Rogers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 6th, 2013
My Thoughts On: Dr. John C. Roger
My most memorable moment was upon completing my 1st visit he looked me in the eyes and gave me a firm hand shake. You can call me old fashion, that moment assured me along with my long hours of research. I liked that his medical assistant, is caring and nice and holds a great deal of knowledge. I shared with my family and friends how Dr. Roger is an experienced and excellent Dr. And his bed side manners are great. And I like the my chart web, where you can seen him a message regarding your concerns. So if you forget they will have a copy and another personal opinion of mine, is that when you look for the best Dr. like me, and that's smart. Just remember that the best are human.

October 13th, 2011
I NEVER write reviews about anything and my recommendation is: do not use "Dr" John Rogers. First visit made me wait 30 mins, asked me to do a treatment with one of his friends without knowing what I had. He also ordered X rays and when he got the results, he left a message saying that I had a fibrosis in the bone and he needed to talk with me. I scheduled a second visit and he made me wait 1 hour. When he finally decide to see me, he only told me that he needed to refer me to Baylor Medical Center because there was a problem with my bone and recommended me to go to Baylor Medical Center for a MRI. Did he really needed to see and made me wait 1 hour tell me that? It looks he was interested in another thing ($)I called BMC and they did not have any information about his referral and they sent me to another Doctor (Lack of follow up). Here is when I decided to do not follow his directions based in his poor service, decisions and non sense treatmentsI visited another Dr with the X rays results, he mentioned that my bone was totally fine and the problem was because my hernia.PS. When I asked him for the X-rays results, he told me that I had to go to another BMC location. I went to the other BMC and they made me wait another 30 minutes. The receptionist was very rude and even they had my results ready in 5 minutes, they made me wait.Bottom line, do not use John Rogers if you do not want to pass through a horrible experience.