A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schwartz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. John Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.