Dr. John Schwartz Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Schwartz?

Very Satisfied

Posted on October 1st, 2013

My husband had seen another doctor for about a year. We honestly felt as if he was NOT getting the proper treatment. Once we met Dr Schwartz, we knew he was the right doctor. He made us feel warm and cared for from the very 1st visit. He put our mind at ease regarding my husbands condition. He spent ample time with us answering all concerns and questions. Never did we feel rushed. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on June 21st, 2013

Dr Schwartz was very helpful, he was very knowledgeable and explained everything thoroughly. He wasn't rushing, very patience and spent a lot of time in the room with my mom. I would recommend him. This was a second opinion and last

Disappointing

Posted on June 29th, 2010

I had dr. John schwartz, as my Dialysis for approximately 6-months and that was too long I had to change shift to get a better Dr.! Your chair side manner is less than desirable. You never spend enough time with me or anyone else it is like you are only there to get a pay check! That is not a good feeling as a patient, want a Doctor that cares about me. The Dr before you, "Dr. H" now that is a true great Doctor! He cared you could see the difference.

Posted on May 21st, 2015