Learn more about Dr. John Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Scott, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Scott practice?
Dr. John Scott practices Otolaryngology near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Briarcliff Manor, NY and Brewster, NY.
See Mount Kisco Otolaryngologists.