Learn more about Dr. John Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Scott is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Scott, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Scott MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Scott practice?
- Dr. John Scott has 10 office locations.
Dr. John Scott practices Otolaryngology near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown Heights, NY and Brewster, NY.
See Mount Kisco Otolaryngologists.