A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sharp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharp
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sharp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sharp, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sharp has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Candler Hospital
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Sharp MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Sharp practice?
- Dr. John Sharp has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Sharp practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hilton Head Island, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Okatie, SC and Savannah, GA.
See Hilton Head Island Cardiologists.