A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sharp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sharp, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sharp has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sharp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Sharp practice?
Dr. John Sharp practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Urology near Hilton Head Island, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA and Okatie, SC.
See Hilton Head Island Internists, Hilton Head Island Cardiologists, and Hilton Head Island Urologists.