Learn more about Dr. John Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sharp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharp
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sharp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sharp, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sharp has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Candler Hospital
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Sharp MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Sharp practice?
- Dr. John Sharp has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Sharp practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Okatie, SC.
See Savannah Cardiologists.