A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Shaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Shaw, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Shaw has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Shaw MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Shaw practice?
- Dr. John Shaw has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Shaw practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons.