Learn more about Dr. John Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Shaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Shaw, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Shaw has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Shaw MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Shaw practice?
- Dr. John Shaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Shaw practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN.
See Louisville Surgeons.