A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sheffield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sheffield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheffield
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheffield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sheffield, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheffield graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sheffield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Coventry Sheffield MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Sheffield practice?
- Dr. John Sheffield has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sheffield practices Family Medicine near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Primary Care Doctors.