A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sheffield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sheffield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheffield
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheffield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sheffield, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheffield graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sheffield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Coventry Sheffield MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Sheffield practice?
- Dr. John Sheffield has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sheffield practices Family Medicine near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Family Physicians.