Learn more about Dr. John Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Shelton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shelton
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shelton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Shelton, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shelton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Claibourne Shelton MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Shelton practice?
- Dr. John Shelton has 1 office location.
Dr. John Shelton practices Otolaryngology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Otolaryngologists.