A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Simmons has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bryan W Whitfield Mem Hosp Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Clarence Simmons MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Simmons practice?
- Dr. John Simmons has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Simmons practices Family Medicine near Linden, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Demopolis, AL.
See Linden Family Physicians.