2.7

July 13th, 2016
Incredible doctor!
Dr. Simon helped me and my family, thru multiple illnessess. He stood by my side, and took the BEST care of me. I am ever thankful for Dr. Simon and his staff. Amazing!

March 30th, 2016
A memory never forgotten
I have great respect for doctors, except this one. When my son suddenly went into kidney failure 17 years ago at the age of 18, Simon was on call. My son was near death, and his lack of compassion, even interest, was appalling. He installed him at the filthy dialysis clinic he owned with no hope of recovery. He charged for countless hospital visits that didn't exist. Luckily, we eventually found another nephrologist and my son is now doing well following a transplant. Perhaps Dr. Simon has matured into something other than the arrogant man that seemed inconvenienced by being called to the ICU that night. I dealt with him long after, and his uncaring and unprofessional behavior never improved. if I could rate him in negative numbers, I'd give him -10.

May 14th, 2012
Total disregard for patient & family
Over period of some months and approx 5 hospitalizations, Dr Simon never responded to patient or family's request for status and/or information on diagnosis, condition, prognosis. Elderly, disoriented patient discharged from hospital each time WORSE than when admitted! The physian's attendant also never returned call after last hospitalization.