A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sparks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sparks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sparks, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparks graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Sparks has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Sparks MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Sparks practice?
- Dr. John Sparks has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Sparks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX.
See Conroe Surgeons.