A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sparks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sparks, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Birmingham Hip Resurfacing.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparks graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sparks has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sparks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance