A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Starr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Starr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Starr
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Starr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Starr, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Starr graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Starr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Starr MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John C. Starr practice?
- Dr. John Starr has 1 office location.
Dr. John Starr practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Temple, TX.
See Temple Allergists, Temple Internists, and Temple Pulmonologists.