A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Starr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Starr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Starr
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Starr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Starr, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Starr graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Starr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Starr MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John C. Starr practice?
- Dr. John Starr has 1 office location.
Dr. John Starr practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Temple, TX.
See Temple Allergists, Temple Internists, and Temple Pulmonologists.