A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Starr is Good. Dr. Starr has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Starr, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Starr graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Starr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
- Scott & White Santa Fe Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Starr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Starr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Starr practice?
Dr. John Starr practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Temple, TX.
See Temple Allergists, Temple Internists, and Temple Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Starr, Dr. Deshawn Starr, Dr. Jan Starr, Dr. Hank Starr, Dr. Shayne Starr, Dr. Shane Starr, Dr. Jackie Starr, Dr. Giovanni Starr