Dr. John Stevens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Stevens?

August 27th, 2013

Recently Dr. Stevens was in El Salvador working with our Kids With CF , I have not had a personal Exprience but I can tell you that few people are willing to do this specially for Kids in another country, Dr. Stevens has done an amazing Job there I want to thanks Dr.Stevens for everything he did and keeps doing for our kids , God Bless you in many ways.

July 31st, 2013

Lifesaver

I cannot say enough about Dr Stevens nor Dr Macke. Dr Stevens is great with kiddos. My daughter is 5 and was born with cystic fibrosis. Dr stevens has been with us and his CF team since birth and awesome is not a good enough word to describe either of them. Dr Stevens has saved my daughter's life time and time again and continues to. I wish I could give him ten stars.

June 20th, 2016