A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stevenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stevenson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stevenson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevenson graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland.
Dr. Stevenson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Orthopaedic Surgery CenterGainesville,Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Stevenson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Stevenson practice?
- Dr. John Stevenson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stevenson practices Neurological Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Neurological Surgeons.