Dr. John Stevenson MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Gainesville, FL

3.9

April 19th, 2016
Let you know more after surgery.....

February 23rd, 2016
Dr. Stevenson is the Best! He explained everything where we could understand what was going on. Answered all of our questions, took his time and made me feel very comfortable in my future treatment. I highly recommend Dr.Stevenson. The office staff and nurses are so sweet and make you feel comfortable. Thank you !

June 24th, 2015
SULLY'S REVIEW
EXCELLENT NEUROSURGEON, GREAT CARE.

August 11th, 2014
Disappointed
In my opinion, lack of personality, no familiarization with previous office visit diagnosis', cold, seems bothered that you are there.

August 24th, 2013
Don't make my mistake
Pretends to care until surgery is done...then is very inconsiderate. Office visits are a sham. He won't listen, rude, and snotty. Never examined me, just looked at my MRI, but I was in so much pain I agreed to the surgery. Stupid me, now I'm in more pain and he couldn't care less. To the person below with 3 successful surgeries; think about that!!!!! You wouldn't have needed 3 if the 1st one was successful!!!!!!!!!! Do yourself a favor and run, crawl, whatever from this place.

January 23rd, 2013
DO NOT TRUST HIM
HE DIDN'T EVEN EXAMINE ME! He only looked at my films and then said i need surgery. horrible don't trust him!

July 26th, 2012
I have had three spinal surgeries done by Dr. Stevenson and all were successful.He has my complete confidence.

December 27th, 2011
Dr. Stevenson Changed My Life!!!
From the moment I stepped into his office I felt safe and confident in the care that I was to receive. The staff were incredibly friendly and caring. Dr. Stevenson was exceptionally intelligent and knew exactly how to treat my back pain! I finally am able to walk again...Dr. Stevenson changed my life because now I enjoy the simple things in life! Back pain no longer holds back...thanks to you Dr. Stevenson! I recommend Dr. Stevenson above anyone other neurosurgeon in the state. You will NOT be disappointed.

February 26th, 2011
Should not be performing spinal surgery
When I first went to Dr. Stevenson and he performed an mri and told me he could fix my back at least 98 to 99 percent of what I was prior. I am still in so much pain 6 years later. I was treated like crap from his little teenie-bopper staff and he changed his tune after I started telling him I was in more pain than before surgery. I gave up on him and getting fixed. So I live with it and take meds that don't work. Would never let him cut me again.

February 17th, 2010
The United Airline Captain
The best of the best; knows what he is doing and the proof is in the pudding. My neck surgery, where he practically rebuilt my neck joints, was absolutely incredible. Tiny scar, minimum heal time and the results perfect-o! I am amazed and in awe of his skills. He's the man!

November 24th, 2009
Uncaring person who relies only on Charts and MRI and does not care nor listen to the patient.

October 19th, 2009
WHO CARES
WOULD NOT EVEN GIVE ME A REASON WHY HE COULD NOT HELP ME!!! AFTER I WAITED TEN DAYS FOR HIM TO RETURN TO THE OFFICE.THANKS john stevenson for caring