Apr 19th, 2016

Let you know more after surgery.....

by Lisa on Feb 23rd, 2016

Dr. Stevenson is the Best! He explained everything where we could understand what was going on. Answered all of our questions, took his time and made me feel very comfortable in my future treatment. I highly recommend Dr.Stevenson. The office staff and nurses are so sweet and make you feel comfortable. Thank you !

SULLY'S REVIEW show details SULLY'S REVIEW
by KEVIN C. SULLIVAN on Jun 24th, 2015

EXCELLENT NEUROSURGEON, GREAT CARE.

Disappointed show details Disappointed
Aug 11th, 2014

In my opinion, lack of personality, no familiarization with previous office visit diagnosis', cold, seems bothered that you are there.

Don't make my mistake show details Don't make my mistake
Aug 24th, 2013

Pretends to care until surgery is done...then is very inconsiderate. Office visits are a sham. He won't listen, rude, and snotty. Never examined me, just looked at my MRI, but I was in so much pain I agreed to the surgery. Stupid me, now I'm in more pain and he couldn't care less. To the person below with 3 successful surgeries; think about that!!!!! You wouldn't have needed 3 if the 1st one was successful!!!!!!!!!! Do yourself a favor and run, crawl, whatever from this place.

DO NOT TRUST HIM show details DO NOT TRUST HIM
by Janice G. on Jan 23rd, 2013

HE DIDN'T EVEN EXAMINE ME! He only looked at my films and then said i need surgery. horrible don't trust him!

Jul 26th, 2012

I have had three spinal surgeries done by Dr. Stevenson and all were successful.He has my complete confidence.

Dr. Stevenson Changed My Life!!! show details Dr. Stevenson Changed My Life!!!
Dec 27th, 2011

From the moment I stepped into his office I felt safe and confident in the care that I was to receive. The staff were incredibly friendly and caring. Dr. Stevenson was exceptionally intelligent and knew exactly how to treat my back pain! I finally am able to walk again...Dr. Stevenson changed my life because now I enjoy the simple things in life! Back pain no longer holds back...thanks to you Dr. Stevenson! I recommend Dr. Stevenson above anyone other neurosurgeon in the state. You will NOT be disappointed.

Should not be performing spinal surgery show details Should not be performing spinal surgery
Feb 26th, 2011

When I first went to Dr. Stevenson and he performed an mri and told me he could fix my back at least 98 to 99 percent of what I was prior. I am still in so much pain 6 years later. I was treated like crap from his little teenie-bopper staff and he changed his tune after I started telling him I was in more pain than before surgery. I gave up on him and getting fixed. So I live with it and take meds that don't work. Would never let him cut me again.

The United Airline Captain show details The United Airline Captain
by JWT on Feb 17th, 2010

The best of the best; knows what he is doing and the proof is in the pudding. My neck surgery, where he practically rebuilt my neck joints, was absolutely incredible. Tiny scar, minimum heal time and the results perfect-o! I am amazed and in awe of his skills. He's the man!

Nov 24th, 2009

Uncaring person who relies only on Charts and MRI and does not care nor listen to the patient.

WHO CARES show details WHO CARES
by Greg C. on Oct 19th, 2009

WOULD NOT EVEN GIVE ME A REASON WHY HE COULD NOT HELP ME!!! AFTER I WAITED TEN DAYS FOR HIM TO RETURN TO THE OFFICE.THANKS john stevenson for caring