A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stewart, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Stewart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Craig Stewart MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Stewart practice?
- Dr. John Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stewart practices Anesthesiology near Redding, CA.
See Redding Anesthesiologists.