A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stewart, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Redding
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stewart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Stewart practice?
Dr. John Stewart practices Anesthesiology near Redding, CA.
See Redding Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Stewart, Dr. Evan Stewart, Dr. Giovanni Stewart, Dr. Hank Stewart, Dr. Hans Stewart, Dr. Ian Stewart, Dr. Ivan Stewart, Dr. Jack Stewart