Dr. John Sun MD Patient Reviews

• Head and Neck Surgery Laguna Hills, CA

• Good
  • Bad

March 16th, 2015
Dr. John Sun is a great doctor, but he needed to reviews his staffs, phone calls ‘d putted on-hold for more than an hour or more, left messages, did not received call back for 2 days because for they got...

April 5th, 2013
Highly Recommend!!!!
Dr. Sun is an AMAZING Surgeon!!! I'm 31 years old and just had my tonsils removed. Really, it was a piece of cake compared to all the stories I read. The procedure took Dr. Sun all of about 20 minutes. I'm on day 14 now and haven't encountered any problems thus far. Bottom line is I would recommend Dr. Sun to all !!! He makes you feel very comfortable and definitely knows what he's doing!!!

June 6th, 2011
Exceptionally kind, courteous and professional service
I was treated by an emergency medical clinic for strep throat and loss of hearing. Three days of antibiotics never touched the infection. I tried to contact my usual otolaryngologist only to be told I couldn't be seen for 2 weeks. I was desperate for medical help and found Dr. Sun on Vitals. I called his office and begged/pleaded for medical assistance. The receptionist was very kind/concerned. She indicated Dr. Sun did not have an opening, either, but put me on hold. She managed to get me an appointment that day. I was eternally grateful. Meeting Dr. Sun was a joy. His empathy as well as professionalism and efficiency is unheralded. I also needed to see an opthalmologist because of bi-lateral infection in my eyes. Dr. Sun's staff went the extra mile to secure me an appointment with another doctor in the area that very same day, ten minutes after leaving Dr. Sun's office. I am still "on the mend," but wanted to advise anyone looking for a spectacular otolaryngologist, you can't do any better than Dr. John Sun and staff. I've said goodbye to my former ENT of twelve years. Who needs the rudeness of an unyielding office staff no matter how great the medical provider?

September 10th, 2010
Great Doctor
I was referred to him by my primary doctor. She said he is an excellent surgeon. I had a pretty bad ear infection and needed surgery. Doctor is super nice and thorough. Staff is nice too.

July 29th, 2016