A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tapp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tapp, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tapp graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tapp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Cecil Tapp FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Tapp practice?
- Dr. John Tapp has 1 office location.
Dr. John Tapp practices Family Medicine near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Family Physicians.