A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tapp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tapp
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Tapp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tapp, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tapp graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tapp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Tapp FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Tapp practice?
- Dr. John Tapp has 1 office location.
Dr. John Tapp practices Family Medicine near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Family Physicians.